2821 Southern Street
Roslyn, NY 11576
Job Objective Seeking a position as eCommerce Retail with esteemed company in which to exercise my experience and training.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in sales and marketing
- Operational knowledge of managing website business with exposure at strategic and operational levels
- Proficient in driving online sales through improvements to site functionality, conversion rates and customer satisfaction for a direct-to-customer business
- Outstanding ability to think strategically, creatively and demonstrate overall business acumen
- Amazing ability to interpret and apply web statistics and behavioral analytics
Luxottica Retail, Roslyn, NY
August 2006 – Present
- Lead and maximized ecommerce sales, and achieved goals and customer satisfaction levels.
- Analyzed and monitored sales and revenue generation through website traffic.
- Managed budget for all ecommerce functions including expenses and sales.
- Ensured compliance to industry standards and customer expectations while managing projects and vendor relationships.
- Developed, enforced and ensured adherence to policies and procedures.
CIO Partners, Roslyn, NY
May 2002 – July 2006
- Ensured successful launch, implementation and operations of website.
- Managed website promotions and marketing across the internet and increased website traffic and conversion rate.
- Merchandised newly launched products, managed content and updated website.
- Coordinated with Sales, Marketing and Distribution in distribution network and multi channel promotions.
Associate Degree in Electronic Commerce
Independence Community College, Independence, KS