200 Irish Lane
Verona, WI 53593
Job Objective Seeking an exciting and challenging position as a CNC Setter in a company where my skills and knowledge can be used to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in set up, programming, and maintenance of CNC machines
- Profound knowledge of milling and turning activities and Fanuc controls
- Operational knowledge of CNC Lathes, sliding head lathes, and inspection equipments
- Familiarity with stock management practices and housekeeping standards
- Ability to understand and follow technical drawings, with accuracy
- Ability to create, edit, and review CNC machine programs, efficiently
Arthrex Manufacturing Inc, Verona, WI
August 2012 – Present
- Set up and programmed all assigned CNC machines, properly and correctly.
- Prepared, edited, and reviewed all CNC programs, in a timely manner.
- Analyzed, interpreted, and utilized all given engineering drawings, efficiently.
- Operated CNC lathes and produced prototype and complex components, as ordered.
- Inspected CNC machinery and assisted with routine maintenance activities.
- Selected and used appropriate measuring and inspection instruments, carefully.
- Identified and reported all equipment problems and work issues to authorized personnel.
- Monitored and maintained the stock control of work-related equipments and supplies.
- Implemented and adhered to established housekeeping standards at workplace.
- Built and maintained strong professional relationship with all employees.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Lane College, Jackson, TN