1773 Poplar Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101
Job Objective In search of reputable company in which to fill position as Clinical Observer where my skills and training can be utilized to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in delivering clinical observation, documentation, and support services
- Sound knowledge of general and specialized clinical procedures and patient care practices
- Commendable knowledge of various types of diseases and medicines
- Familiarity with computer operation, recordkeeping, and documentation activities
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks, efficiently and on time
- Ability to interact and work with all team members, in a cooperative manner
Texas Health Resources – Dallas, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Observed and documented all patient-specific clinical management and care activities.
- Watched clinical activity of physician and assisted with patient assessment tasks.
- Visited clinic and made rounds in patient wards, on a daily basis.
- Obtained, analyzed, and interpreted medical charts and history data related to patients.
- Monitored and assisted all assigned clients during their therapy sessions, carefully.
- Prepared and reviewed clinical documentation related to patients and healthcare providers, accurately.
Montefiore Medical Center – Bronx, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Watched and evaluated daily activities of assigned patients, properly.
- Oversaw and aided in provision of ambulatory and patient care services.
- Observed and worked with physicians during clinical procedures, as required.
- Reviewed medical history records and analyzed medical charts of the patients, efficiently.
- Attended daily clinic rounds and participated in patient education tasks.
- Established and maintained collaborative relationships with physicians and medical staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Laboratory Science
Knoxville College, Knoxville, TN