867 Chapmans Lane
Los Lunas, NM 87031
Job Objective Seeking to join a reputed organization as a Claims Dispatcher to deliver the best of my professional ability.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in providing customer services to retail and banking industry
- Immense knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional knowledge of maintaining confidentiality of information
- Ability to adapt to changing procedures efficiently
- Ability to coordinate with customers and vendors on regular basis
- Familiarity of developing professional relationship with customers
Republic Services, Los Lunas, NM
August 2012 – Present
- Coordinated with field appraisers and allocated appropriate auto physical damage claims.
- Communicated with track appraisers and on an everyday basis.
- Administered an efficient customer base and provided required change to policies.
- Evaluated the vehicle locations for claim investigation.
- Provided training to dispatchers and ensured compliance to company procedures.
- Prepared administrative reports on an everyday basis.
Saint-Gobain Corporation, Los Lunas, NM
May 2009 – July 2012
- Administeredassignments and processed claim files in coordination with field adjusters.
- Maintained an efficient Excel file that contained an appropriate adjuster schedule.
- Monitored incoming and outgoing calls for repair shop and other issues.
- Coordinated with third party providers and ensured that customer requirements are met.
- Managed various special requests from supervisors and assisted to retrieve files.
- Maintained and received pending files from various electronic systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Arkansas Northeastern College, Blytheville, AR