3551 Thompson Drive
San Francisco, CA 94108
Job Objective To obtain a position as a Claims Assessor with a dependable company in which my experience can be an asset in the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands- on experience in monitoring relationships with customers
- Immense knowledge of activities and duration control
- Excellent knowledge of key indicators for fraud detection
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to resolve issues after investigation
- Familiarity with income protection, critical illness, accident & health, medical, and rehabilitation claims
- Wide knowledge of Medical and Scheme Underwriting
MSX International Inc, San Francisco, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Performed assessment and assisted in settlement of technical claims.
- Monitored claims arising from accident, income protection and illness.
- Performed investigation on various fraudulent claims.
- Coordinated with underwriters and maintained accuracy of all information.
- Ensured compliance to marketing and sales department regulations.
- Provided technical support to claim offices throughout region.
Ware Technology Services, San Francisco, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Performed investigation on new claims within timeframe.
- Assessed incoming post and ensured compliance to departmental procedures.
- Ensured compliance to departmental objectives within required timeframe.
- Greeted customers on telephone and resolved queries.
- Administered project activities and provided assistance to claims.
- Analysed and facilitated third party inquires within required budget.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Madonna University, Livonia, MI