4527 Echo Lane
Fulton, MI 49052
Job Objective A talented Cable Dispatcherwith great skills and experience looking for a job in a well known organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in dispatching personnel to repair and fix cables
- Immense knowledge of completing work within timeframe
- Exceptional knowledge of coordinating with other technicians
- Ability to resolve various issues efficiently
- Ability to manage high volume of calls and dispatch
- Familiarity of computer systems
PremierCC, Inc., Fulton, MI
August 2012 – Present
- Coordinated with various team members and ensured accurate dispatch.
- Maintained and provided and update to the current database.
- Maintained record of job status on the tech board on regular basis.
- Prepared reports for any issue for cable and provided it to supervisor.
- Provided optimal orientation to customer services for everyday activities.
- Operated various office machinery on a regular basis.
Tak Communications, Fulton, MI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Analyzed customer inquiries and provided accurate information to clients.
- Maintained records of dispatch and updated it as per requirement.
- Developed and maintained professional relationship with call center departments.
- Prepared reports for product issues and ensured customer loyalty for various activities.
- Administered inbound calls and assisted to improve the call flow.
- Coordinated for various work orders and provided appropriate solution.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Winston-Salem State University, Winston-Salem, NC