4878 Simpson Avenue
Jonestown (Lebanon), PA 17038
Job Objective A well organized Business Reporter seeking a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of business event coverage, news reporting and article writing
- In-depth knowledge of journalistic ethics,business community and social media
- Remarkable knowledge of AP style of writing, news development and investigative interviewing
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and SEO practices
- Ability to compose, copyedit and produce feature columns in a timely manner
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with business leaders and communities
Reading Eagle Company, Jonestown (Lebanon), PA
August 2012 – Present
- Researched, scripted, and reported breaking news and enterprise articles on financial markets, business regulations, economic trends, and personal finance.
- Covered and reported on profiles of business companies, financial institutions, and executives.
- Prepared and uploaded pictures, graphics, and videos using content management system.
- Interpreted and translated complex business issues into simpler terms.
- Attended business association meetings and developed new sources.
- Built and maintained strong working relationships with key business leaders and government officials.
10 Missions Media, LLC, Jonestown (Lebanon), PA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Attended and reported on business industry events for print and web.
- Travelled to various locations and provided live coverage from the field.
- Arranged and conducted Interviews with key individuals and groups about business issues.
- Collected and investigated business information and produced appropriate news stories.
- Communicated and worked with publisher, chief editor, and event director, in a positive manner.
- Established and retained strong relationship with key industry persons.
Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism
Cardinal Stritch University, Milwaukee, WI