3409 Wolf Pen Road
San Jose, CA 95134
Job Objective Seeking employment as an Auto Insurance Adjuster in a well known organization where I can contribute and grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in creating auto damage appraisals
- Extensive knowledge of insurance contracts and regulations
- Sound knowledge of automobile constructions
- Familiarity with investigation techniques
- Good understanding of vehicle repairs
- Immense ability to negotiate fair settlements with internal and external parties
- Outstanding ability to maintain confidentiality of business matters
- Ability to prepare insurance forms
- Ability to review repair-cost estimates with automobile-repair shop
- Ability to estimate parts and labor to repair damage
- Amazing ability to evaluate complex situations and make good judgments
Auto Insurance Adjuster
Pekin Insurance, San Jose, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Reviewed claims submitted by insured and claimants.
- Reviewed police and hospital records for any discrepancies.
- Interviewed witnesses, agents, insurerd and claimants for investigation purposes.
- Prepared estimates for auto damages.
- Completed required documentations and logged on claims system.
- Issued payments on appropriate claims.
- Attended company training programs to stay updated on claim practices.
- Maintained expense reports and updated it on a timely basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Southwest Florida College, Fort Myers, FL