3900 Lake Road
Pennsauken, NJ 8110
Job Objective Want to work as Alarm Dispatcherand contribute towards the success and growth of your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in managing documents and entering data
- Sound knowledge of computer and software systems
- Profound knowledge of surveillance systems and security procedures
- Ability to administer everyday operations and assisted to resolve issues.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information to achieve goals
- Proficient in managing emergency situations efficiently
ADT Security Services, Pennsauken, NJ
August 2012 – Present
- Monitored various systems for the appropriate alarm signals and provided response.
- Administered outgoing calls and evaluated the requirement before dispatch.
- Processed and completed alarm activities as per required handling procedures.
- Ensured compliance to the departmental policies and procedures.
- Managed phone calls and redirected it to the appropriate individual or department.
- Provided optimal level of customer services and decided low and high priority of alarms.
Gallaher & Associates, Inc., Pennsauken, NJ
May 2009 – July 2012
- Monitored various fire alarms within required time frame such as for medical and burglary cases.
- Ensured that every alarm gets proper handling and authorities are notified as per requriement.
- Assisted to dispatch the authorities as per the requirement of the emergency.
- Ensured compliance to alarm protocols and ensued safeguard of individual and property.
- Provided response to outbound calls and evaluated emergency signals.
- Documented information and maintained forms, logs and records for every emergency call.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Middlesex County College, Edison, NJ