550 Rocket Drive
Minneapolis, MN 55410
Job Objective Looking for work as Airport Janitor where I can exercise my experience and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of cleaning and upkeep of airport terminals
- Extensive knowledge of janitorial activities and related cleaning equipment and materials
- Commendable knowledge of all established workplace safety and security procedures
- Familiarity with handling and carrying heavy loads up to fifty pounds
- Ability to manage and perform all cleaning tasks, efficiently and on time
- Ability to detect and report all unsafe work condition, in a timely manner
Flagship Facility Services, Inc., Minneapolis, MN
August 2012 – Present
- Swept, vacuumed, scrubbed, and waxed all floors of the assigned area.
- Cleaned, tidied, and maintained the airport’s restaurants, restrooms, and grounds.
- Gathered, moved, and disposed of all debris, dirt, and snow to designated locations.
- Replaced faulty light bulbs and assisted with minor maintenance activities.
- Operated cleaning equipments and used cleaning solutions, properly and safely.
- Developed and maintained positive relationships with airport staff and travelers.
Doss Aviation, Minneapolis, MN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Executed various janitorial tasks and maintained the cleanliness of Airport terminals, efficiently.
- Vacuumed and swept all floors and carpets of the assigned area.
- Cleaned, disinfected, and restocked the restrooms with all necessary supplies.
- Dusted, wiped, and polished furniture such as tables and chairs, properly.
- Collected and removed all debris and trash materials, efficiently.
- Protected airport property and ensured security of airport terminal.
High School Diploma
Woodland Park High School, Woodland Park, CO