4437 Jail Drive
Peoria, IL 61602
Objective Seeking opportunity for career development in the field of account planner with reputable company.
- Remarkable experience in direct sales, sales support and market research
- Sound knowledge of advertising planning, brand strategy, consumer insights, and digital account planning
- Ability to quickly and accurately synthesize information from numerous disparate sources
- Ability to define problems, collect information, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop new marketing collateral using industry, marketing, and third-party research
- Sound expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Profound project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
Account Planner, August 2005 – Present
Comcast, Peoria, IL
- Designed smart research-based proposals and presentations to enhance company reputation with clients.
- Employed comprehensive knowledge of company products to align them with the patron’s marketing objectives.
- Handled key business issues that affected the client and industry.
- Developed new marketing ancillary using various modes of research.
- Modeled local and regional client appreciation events.
Account Planner, May 2000 – July 2005
Razorfish, Peoria, IL
- Handled consumer relevance with brand communication strategy.
- Managed day to day relationship of consumer strategy and planning.
- Contributed in agency’s account planning practice and coached planners.
- Executed the account planning process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Marian College, Indianapolis, IN