|Profound knowledge of RTL designing involving:
- Verilog/ VHDL design
- Area/ timing/ power evaluation
- Coding technical specifications
Adept in utilizing EDA tools like:
- Xilinx ISE
- Altera Quartus
- Aldec/ Riviera
Vast potential to implement software solutions using:
- C, Perl, uBoot
- Unix, Linux
- Windows, MS Office
Solid understanding of application of RF skills:
- Transceivers, Noise Figure
- Non linearity effects
Strong knowledge of hardware description languages like:
- Verilog/ VHDL Matlab
- Perl TCL Specman
Digital skills specialization:
- Board Bringup
- Altera/ Xilinx FPGA Platforms
- Power supply design
Expertise in HDLs and HVLs utilization:
- Verilog A
- VHDL, Specman
Immense capabilities to:
- Create VLSI circuit designs
- Complete RTL coding and verification
Cadence Design Systems
|January 2012 – Present
La Puente, CA
- Resolved RT related issues in collaboration with team of engineers and software developers.
- Provided automation of integrating SoC solutions, Hard Macro and Peripherals.
- Supported implementation of logic components by designing and development of Architecture and related specifications.
- Provided appropriate technical guidance regarding designing of microprocessor and electronic components.
- Maintained documentation of RTL flow processes such as simulations and archiving.
- Supported product release process by proper testing such as validation, regression, sensitivity and field tests.
- Performed review functions of board schematics and layouts for new engineering designs and platforms.
- Developed cell libraries and functional units by providing logic designs and simulation techniques.
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
|November 2010 – January 2012
- Resolved problems in RF and relevant hardware system by designing workarounds.
- Supported functional validation and power margin issues in collaboration with validation teams.
- Assisted in development and refinement of RTL engineering designs to meet performance goals.
- Provided assistance in designing and development of new RF applications to support frequency bands.
- Conducted reviews of board schematics and layouts for new RTL designs and platforms.
- Assisted in achievement of targets for modulation rates, bandwidths and RF frequency bands.
- Implemented data validation and debugging of RF applications to support relevant frequency bands.
- Maintained system documentation for RTL work flow procedures such as simulation and archiving.