|Operational competence to implement digital design using:
- System Verilog
Adept in utilizing tools like:
- Questa, ISE
- Design Compiler
Thorough with source management software:
Brilliant in utilizing programming languages:
- C, C++, C#
- Java, Python
- JSON, HTML
Solid understanding of environments like:
- Unix, Linux
Adroit in utilizing modulators like:
- FEC, upsampling
- D to A conversion
Crystal clear with random processes:
- Gaussian channels
- Noise generation
- SNR calculations
Immense capabilities to:
- Utilize Xilinx system generator and Xilinx tools
- Participate in real time embedded software development
|January 2012 – Present
- Designed, developed and modified code, Xilinx ISE and digital circuits.
- Executed program code on Modelsim and Lab VIEW platforms.
- Conducted technical design reviews and requirements negotiation.
- Participated in learning of fabrication and testing methods of circuit boards.
- Prepared technical documentation and designed testing suites.
- Created software and embedded firmware systems for electronic equipments.
- Utilized VHDL applications for development of FPGA code.
- Coordinated with engineers for development of DSP and DFRM systems
|November 2010 – January 2012
- Formulated functional specifications and architectural designs.
- Analyzed bandwidth and system interfaces with DDR programs.
- Executed HDL coding and designed scaling of video formats.
- Supported filtering and designing of functions with FPGA resources.
- Conducted synthesis and timing analysis for validation of performance.
- Designed and developed test matrix and functional test activities.
- Created technical designs and IP for DVI standards.
- Installed and maintained communication conference and PTT security module.