1270 Charter Street
Olathe, KS 66061
Email : [email]
|To join your esteemed organization as an EMC Solutions Architect and help in attainment of long term goals owing to my capabilities in Snapshot, EMC midrange storage, Cisco, ECC, Navisphere and Veritas volume manager.
|Sound technical knowledge of software applications including:
- Time Finder, VMware
- Mirror, SRDF/ A
- EMC power path
Proficient in using monitoring tools:
- ECC, NaviCLI
- Fabric Manager
- Navisphere Manager
Highly skillful in utilizing FC switches:
Adept with Virtualization technologies:
- VMware ESX
- VMware workstation
Thorough with multiple operating systems including:
- Sun Solaris
Technically sound with network protocols:
- DHCP, FTP
- TCP/ IP, WINS
- IPX/ SPX, RIP, PPP
Efficient and effective in utilizing Windows applications:
- Frame Maker, Gnu compilers
- Sun workshops
- Adobe Acrobat
Outstanding abilities to:
- Implement Fibre Channel architecture and complementary storage products
- Execute advanced technology solutions and virtualization techniques
|EMC Solutions Architect
Collective Group LLC
|January 2012 – Present
- Assisted in designing and development of data migration architecture for overall enterprise applications.
- Provided technical assistance for designing and development of technical content in statements of work.
- Implemented procedures for installation, customization and integration of EMC solutions.
- Maintained detailed technical documentation relating to system architecture and implementation.
- Coordinated with technical team members during quality assurance activities relating to code documentation and components.
- Prepared activity, progress and time management reports according to published procedures.
- Executed effective processes for development of complex SOWs in coordination with internal EMC teams.
- Participated in technical discussions with internal, external and technology communities.
|EMC Solutions Architect
|November 2010 – January 2012
- Coordinated with other technical team members for development and installation of EMC solutions.
- Provided timely delivery of assigned project schedules in collaboration with VMware teams.
- Implemented procedures for gathering of requirements for assigned project engagements.
- Assisted technical team members in review of joint technical and other documentation.
- Resolved problems relating to EMC and VMware solutions by troubleshooting and proper resolution.
- Executed effective processes in customization and integration of EMC solutions and related systems.
- Supported technical team members in contribution of strategies and policies during engineering meetings.
- Participated in continuous learning of technical specifications, system requirements and EMC products.