|Technically sound in implementing technological solutions with help of:
- EJB, Servlets, Java
- J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP
- XPath, Shell scripting
Thorough with developmental tools:
- JDeveloper, RSA
- SQL developer, SOAP
- TOAD, Eclipse
`Proficient in using application servers:
- Weblogic server, Glassfish
- JBoss, Websphere
Skilled in Database administration using:
- Oracle 10g, Postgres
- MS SQL server 2000
Superb in administration of networking protocols including:
- SMTP, DNS, LDAP
- HTTP, NTP, LAN/ WAN
Quick and Brilliant with operating systems:
- Sun Solaris, IBM AIX
- Windows NT/ 2K/ XP
- Z/ OS
Strong knowledge of programming languages:
- C, C++, COBOL, VB
- HTML, XML, JSP
- ASP, Perl, XSLT
Outstanding capabilities to:
- Design various DataPower configurations
- Use service oriented architecture strategies
|January 2012 – Present
New York, NY
- Developed Data Power solutions along with effective designing and implementation.
- Prepared tests plans for complex projects to check logic of new technologies.
- Performed updating functions for security design and documentation process.
- Provided implementation and maintenance of business architecture lines in strategic manner.
- Conducted sessions with internal teams and management with high level expertise.
- Participated in meetings with software development and senior management teams to discuss project status.
- Responded to project issues and concerns with logical and immediate action.
- Submitted estimates relating to project planning and technical issues for proper direction.
Miracle Software Systems, Inc.
|November 2010 – January 2012
- Suggested methods for enhancement web services to external parties.
- Developed Data Power components such as MPGW and front side handlers.
- Designed security and processing policies and rules for Data Power components.
- Prepared documents relating to meeting proceedings, status and modifications to equipments.
- Provided configuration changes and backup activities in automated manner through Data Power functions.
- Coached and mentored all engineering team staff with Data Power applications and concepts.
- Monitored performance of appliances using WAMC and ITCAM to make necessary adjustments.
- Performed setting up of tested and moved services within TEST, QA and various stages.