1974 Garrett Street
Newark, PA 19714
Email : [email]
|In depth knowledge of programming languages:
- VB.Net, C, C++
- C#, Java
High proficiency with tools and technologies:
- ADO, Web services
- WWF, User controls
- Master pages
Adroit in utilizing scripting languages:
Thorough with web development tools:
- ASP.Net, HTML
- ASP, XML
- XAML, HTML5
Immensely talented in implementing development IDE:
- Visual Studio .Net 2010/ 2005
- SQL server business intelligence development studio
Strong cognitive competence in database administration:
- SQL server 2005/ 2008
- Oracle 9i
- MS Access
Operating system expertise:
- Windows NT/ XP/ 2000
Sound capabilities to:
- Utilize algorithms and data structures
- Create fault- tolerant distributed systems
|January 2012 – Present
- Assisted in preparation of web based, production applications and prototypes through RoR web development.
- Provided technical assistance for establishment and maintenance of system platforms and infrastructure at Virool.
- Conducted analysis of Marked Up’s data and customers to ensure flexibility and freshness of data.
- Developed scalable solutions for collection of data and delivery of timely and efficient solutions.
- Implemented procedures for architecture of scalable systems to support Android and other web applications.
- Executed processes for development of existing backend applications and server systems.
- Analyzed available resources for designing of data store architecture, public and private APIs.
- Participated in learning of software engineering concepts including algorithms, object oriented and concurrent programming.
|November 2010 – January 2012
- Resolved operational and development issues by proper and timely resolution and handling.
- Assisted in designing and development of applications according to design specifications.
- Provided technical assistance for software installation and related updating of various services such as QA and UAT.
- Analyzed existing industry standards and trends to suggest new technological tools and methods.
- Communicated weekly reports and technical expertise to team members and architects.
- Responded to critical problems of systems by preparation of complex tools and codes.
- Conducted research and analysis for development of software product designs.
- Prepared estimates for designing and development functions by analysis of necessary requirements.