4978 College View
Murphysboro, IL 62966
Job Objective To be given an opportunity to work as a Supervisory Criminal Investigator to put my years of training and experience to work for good of company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in administrative investigative tools and techniques
- Profound knowledge of modern investigative techniques and facilities
- Thorough knowledge of modern weapons systems, techniques and tactics used in current law enforcement practices
- Ability to build, motivate and coach teams of investigators
- Ability to manage and direct staff and resources to ensure that law enforcement program effectiveness is maintained
- Ability to direct, assign and supervise a varied and heavy workload
- Familiarity with U.S. criminal laws, Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure and Evidence
Supervisory Criminal Investigator, August 2005 – Present
The TJX Companies, Inc, Murphysboro, IL
- Developed the special investigative methods.
- Resolved policy and procedural problems and provided staff assistance as required.
- Planned the investigative methods, techniques and approached prior to directing investigations.
- Assisted the prosecuting attorneys in developing and presenting materials necessary for indictments, arraignments, trials, sentencing and appeal.
Supervisory Criminal Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
Homeland Security, Murphysboro, IL
- Planned, organized and managed the technical aspects of specialized area operations.
- Directed the review and evaluation of investigative results in assigned program for technical sufficiency.
- Assigned, directed and analyzed the work of subordinate employees.
- Performed the reviews of the implementation of assigned program internal controls and compliance with requirements.
- Developed priorities and ensured the timely performance of a satisfactory quantity and quality of work.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI