4749 Cameron Road
Niagara Falls, NY 14301
Job Objective Dedicated and hard-working Insurance Company Investigator seeking full-time position with growing company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in identifying and investigating potential suspicious activity in the handling of a claim
- Profound knowledge of insurance law and accepted industry practices
- Extensive knowledge varied types of insurance fraud and the strategies and methods used in investigation
- Working knowledge of criminal and civil justice systems
- Ability to arrange data and compile concise investigative reports
- Ability to administer and organize case load with limited supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and database systems
Insurance Company Investigator, August 2005 – Present
Chartis, Niagara Falls, NY
- Investigated allegations involving insurance claims and insurance related activities.
- Collected facts on issues in question through interviewing and statement taking of employers, claimants and other relevant witnesses.
- Developed objective and concise written reports of investigations.
- Obtained physical and documentary evidence to support investigations.
- Testified and presented evidence at administrative and criminal court proceedings when required.
Insurance Company Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
Liberty Mutual, Niagara Falls, NY
- Prepared investigative work plans, gathered evidence, took recorded statements, compiled reports and worked with outside experts.
- Attended fraud awareness training to the claims staff.
- Made disposition recommendations to management and executed agreed strategy.
- Collaborated with other outside agencies and law enforcement in detecting and preventing insurance fraud.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Antonelli College, Jackson, MS