4710 Rardin Drive
San Francisco, CA 94107
Objective Actively seeking Fraud Investigator position in which my skills and abilities will be utilized to its fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in Fraud Management
- Possess experience testifying in court on behalf of the financial institution and organization
- Proficient with computers and software applications
- Extensive knowledge of the telecommunications industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Advanced skills in PC database and Microsoft Office applications
Fraud Investigator, August 2005 – Present
SunTrust Banks, San Francisco, CA
- Reviewed the claim facts with adjuster, kept adjuster informed of investigation status.
- Documented the activities in a timely, clear and factual manner.
- Recommended the resolution of claim to adjuster, to include settlement, compromise and denial.
- Collaborated with law enforcement and insurance carriers to exchange information, resolve cases and pursue prosecution and civil redress.
- Identified the type of organized criminal activity, theft rings and other scams and established effective action plans to resolve.
- Utilized technology to collect information, identify fraud trends, missed opportunities and ring activity.
Fraud Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
CSC, San Francisco, CA
- Contributed to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Supervised and provided the knowledge to functional project teams and took part in cross-functional initiatives.
- Served as an expert in providing the direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
- Represented the organization to external customers and clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Columbia Union College, Takoma Park, MD