4641 Sardis Sta
Cleburne, TX 76031
Career Objective Searching for challenging position in which to utilize my Fire Investigator skills to their fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in fire and explosion investigation and analysis
- Familiarity with building science and construction techniques
- Extensive knowledge of building features and effect on the development and spread of fire
- Ability to collect, secure, pack and transport physical evidence in a proper manner
- Ability to document fire scene by using both still and video photography
Fire Investigator, August 2005 – Present
Rimkus Consulting Group, Cleburne, TX
- Packed collected pieces of evidence in securely closed containers.
- Examined fire sites and gathered evidence such as glass, metal fragments, charred wood and accelerant residue.
- Testified in court cases of fires, suspected arson and false alarms.
- Developed and maintained reports of investigation results and convicted arsonists and arson suspects.
- Conducted internal investigation to determine negligence and violation of laws and regulations by fire department employees.
- Dusted evidence and part of fire scenes to obtain fingerprints.
Fire Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
Pronet Group, Cleburne, TX
- Testified in court or serve as expert witnesses.
- Collected photographic and physical evidence, conducted investigations to document onsite conditions and oversaw field- testing.
- Checked various multi-family residential and businessl construction for fire code compliance.
- Prepared oral and written reports that documented causes of fire and explosion incident.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fire Science, Plymouth State University, Plymouth, NH