4591 Aaron Smith Drive
Enola, PA 17025
Career Objective To secure a full-time position as an EEOC Investigator with growing firm where my knowledge and abilities will be utilized to its fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in handling inquiries and complaints of employment discrimination
- Profound knowledge of Equal Employment opportunity laws and regulations
- Familiarity with corporate policies regarding employee and labor relations
- Wide knowledge of employment and labor laws (Title VII, ADEA, Pregnancy Discrimination Act, Equal Pay Act, ADA, NLRA and relevant state laws and local ordinances)
- Skilled at drafting EEOC and FEPA position statements, and responses to external agencies
- Ability to gather, evaluate and analyze information
- Ability to understand and implement Federal statutes which regulate employment in the public and private sectors
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
EEOC Investigator, August 2005 – Present
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Enola, PA
- Provided assistance to such members in understanding the laws EEOC enforces and their rights in filing a charge of discrimination.
- Helped them file a charge and maintained contact with them during the course of processing their charge.
- Investigated simple cases to analyze if employment discrimination has occurred.
- Requested documentary evidence such as applications and payroll documents.
- Interviewed witnesses and created a record of their statements.
- Participated in on-site investigations of employers’ facilities, including reviewing their records and interviewing individuals.
- Took part in settlement negotiations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Daytona State College, Daytona Beach, FL
Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Cameron University, Lawton, OK