4577 Frank Avenue
Springfield, MA 1103
Job Objective Seeking EEO Investigator position in which to grow and expand my experience in this field while becoming a valued member of your team.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in conducting independent investigations of claims of EEO cases
- Wide knowledge of Workplace Harassment, Workforce diversity strategies, planning and implementation of outreach initiatives
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships, partnerships and collaborative initiatives with diverse groups of individuals
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
EEO Investigator, August 2005 – Present
STG International, Inc., Springfield, MA
- Evaluated all documentary evidence submitted by the employee and applicant and the accused.
- Prepared interrogatories for the employee/applicant, the accused and any potential witnesses.
- Drafted sworn declarations to be signed by each party interviewed during the investigation.
- Organized all documentary evidence into a formal case file.
- Developed and presented a Report of Findings to the Human Resources Officer and the manager of the accused.
- Generated a bi-weekly Management Report – Number of hours worked, problems encountered and other applicable issues.
EEO Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
USIS, Inc., Springfield, MA
- Organized and scheduled work in compliance with contract requirements.
- Reviewed and prepared cases to determine most efficient and cost effective method to ensure completion.
- Prepared and transmitted reports that detailed investigative findings.
- Worked with other offices and agencies in order to obtain case related information.
- Travelled outside of “assigned” geographic location when required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Bryn Athyn College, Bryn Athyn, PA
Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH