4363 Cottonwood Lane
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Job Objective To be given an opportunity to work as a Corporate Investigator to put my years of training and experience to work for good of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in a retail corporate environment
- Familiarity with retail sales audit and reconciliation systems, inventory movement systems
- Ability to conduct and supervise corporate investigations, including substantial
- Ability to organize and prioritize assignments
- Ability to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to work on complex issues and assignments
Chubb Services, Grand Rapids, MI
August 2005 – Present
Managed the investigative cases.
Interacted with clients as when necessary.
Conducted the database research.
Identified, employed and managed the sources during an investigation.
Brainstormed with other investigators and case managers on the case.
HSBC, Grand Rapids, MI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Developed reports of findings.
- Analyzed financial information and fraudulent transactions.
- Developed the reviews that assisted in tracing and locating assets concealed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Indian River State College, Fort Pierce, FL