4259 Meadowcrest Lane
Lexington, KY 40507
Objective Seeking Child Protection Investigator position in which to grow and expand my experience in this field while becoming a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience investigating child abuse allegations
- Profound knowledge of the theories and practices used in child protection and family support
- Working knowledge of federal, state and local laws controlling child protection
- In-depth knowledge of professional ethics related to child protection investigations
- Ability to gather, organize and evaluate information and prepare logical conclusions
- Ability to interview children and adults to acquire the validity of allegations
- Strong ability to apply crisis intervention techniques
Child Protection Investigator, August 2005 – Present
Office of the Attorney General, Lexington, KY
- Investigated alleged abuse, neglect and abandonment of children.
- Interviewed children and adults regarding allegations of abuse, neglect and abandonment.
- Informed clients of available social service programs to assist them with their needs.
- Conducted follow up visits to ascertain the safety of children is being maintained and support programs are in place.
- Testified in court the accurate circumstances of cases investigated.
- Developed and managed case management files and computer databases, to present accurate recording and availability of case information.
Bachelor’s Degree in Child Development, William Carey University, Hattiesburg, MS