3541 Upland Avenue
Toledo, OH 43615
Job Objective Medical Interpreter with exceptional knowledge looking for a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in interpretation, translation and communication of medical information in a clinical setting
- Immense knowledge of medical terminology, clinical practices and healthcare system
- Extensive knowledge of various community resources and service providers
- Familiarity with using MS Office Suite, email programs and internet service
- Ability to adhere to interpreter ethical standards and maintain data confidentiality
- Ability to deal with clinical staff, patients and workplace conflicts, efficiently
Quincy Medical Center, Toledo, OH
August 2012 – Present
- Answered phone calls and interacted with patients and staff upon arrival, politely.
- Received, documented and responded to patient’s requests for medical interpretation.
- Provided accurate and timely interpretation and rendition of medical
- Information to patients.
- Reviewed and translated written information for patients and their families.
- Accompanied patients to appointments and assisted them in completing required forms.
- Maintained confidentiality of patient related information and adhered to interpreter work ethics.
AltaMed Health Services Corporation, Toledo, OH
May 2009 – July 2012
- Providedverbal interpretation services and coordinated communications between medical staff and patients.
- Received and responded topatient’s requests for interpretive services and care needs.
- Interpreted and explained hospital and medical care policies and procedures to patients.
- Reviewed and translated written medical information, consent forms and correspondence, for patients.
- Prepared and maintained accurate work records and documents, on time.
- Followed established departmental guidelines and protected confidentiality of patientinformation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Translation and Interpretation
Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY