4251 Lucy Lane
Evansville, IN 47708
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Zumba Instructor in a well reputed educational institution.
- Zumba Instructor, 2006 to Present
- The University of Tampa, Tampa, FL
- Instructed basic dance steps.
- Educated people to lose weight and relieve stress.
- Conducted exercise sessions in Zumba.
- Taught the steps to basic rhythms.
- Educated about safety and injury prevention policies and procedures.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in teaching Zumba
- Excellent ability to advises participants on program procedures and policies
- Broad experience in kinesiology, exercise science and physical education field
- In-depth knowledge of exercise physiology, anatomy and strength training principles
- Substantial organizational and communication skills
B.S in Physical Education, 2004, Northwestern University
Zumba Instructor Certification, 2006, Carnegie Mellon University