1304 Poplar Lane
Miami, FL 33176
Job Objective To secure a responsible and challenging role as a Water Safety Instructor in a progressive organization.
- Water Safety Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA
- Instructed water safety and swimming lessons at the pool.
- Instructed techniques like the freestyle, breast stroke and the back stroke.
- Interpreted and implemented pool rules and policies to ensure safety of all swimmers.
- Trained students how to swim safely in water.
- Supervised activities in the swimming areas.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound ability to conduct swimming activities
- Immense ability to maintain the pool and surrounding wet areas
- Extended ability to administer appropriate First Aid in emergency
- Extensive experience in skiing, knee boarding, wake boarding and tubing
- Solid ability to manage all safety and risk aspects on the water
B.S in Fitness Exercise, 2004, Yale University
Lifeguard Certification, 2006, Johns Hopkins University