47 North Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Tennis Instructor within your valued institution where I can utilize my education, experience and teaching abilities.
- Tennis Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Seattle University, Seattle, WA
- Instructed all tennis facility rules, policies and regulations.
- Instructed techniques to students like the best way to serve a ball, hitting a backhand, hitting a forehand and swing at a volley.
- Conducted and planned a program of high quality multi skills coaching sessions in schools and community settings.
- Planned and reviewed tennis coaching sessions.
- Implemented tennis activities and creative curriculum for students.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Passion for playing and teaching tennis
- Wide knowledge of Tennis including strokes, techniques and scoring rules
- Sound knowledge of tennis court and equipment maintenance
- Profound ability to demonstrate various tennis strokes
- Comprehensive knowledge of principles and practices of the tennis game
B.S in Fitness Exercise, 2004, Brown University
USNTA certification, 2006, U.S.N.T.A, Dallas, TX