2680 McKinley Avenue
Denver, CO 80222
Job Objective To obtain a position as a Spinning Instructor utilizing my leadership and communication skills to contribute to student success.
- Spinning Instructor, 2006 to Present
- East Coast Health and Fitness, State College, PA
- Instructed about exercise machines and free weights.
- Conducted group exercise classes such as aerobics and spinning.
- Planned personal exercise programs.
- Taught students on bike setup and safety.
- Applied visualization techniques to enhance the body connection.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound ability to ensure that students exercising safely and effectively
- Substantial understanding of exercise equipment and proper operations
- Immense ability to advice on healthy eating and lifestyle
- Excellent ability to implement all quality assurance operations, policies and procedures of the fitness center
- Strong communication and advanced teaching skills
B.S in Physical Education, 2004, Carnegie Mellon University
Spinning Certification, 2006, Brown University