3316 Essex Court
Salisbury, VT 5769
Job Objective Looking for the job of a Karate Instructor so as to utilize my skills of teaching and help the students to achieve their goals and objectives.
- Karate Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Elite Martial Arts Academy, Whitesboro, NY
- Planned and conducted practice sessions.
- Instructed techniques and skills of karate.
- Instructed the fundamentals of karate and karate techniques.
- Instructed students about kicking and punching.
- Helped students to gain different color belts.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficient in the art of karate.
- Wide knowledge of Japanese martial arts weapons
- Extended ability to train and motivate students to prepare athletes for games and competitive events
- Strong ability to demonstrate to students about certain moves like how to block with their arms, how to escape out of a bear hug and perform uppercut hits
- Immense ability to react to safety and emergency situations
B.S in Fitness Exercise, 2004, Carnegie Mellon University
Karate Instructor Certification, 2006, Chicago University