1721 Wilson Avenue
Richardson, TX 75081
Job Objective In a quest of challenging teaching position as an IT Instructor utilizing creativity and a genuine desire to educate.
- IT Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway
- Instructed computer applications and computer & network support.
- Taught web surfing, word processing and presentation software.
- Taught introduction to programming and programming languages.
- Instructed network connectivity, MS Office, Internet and Email applications to students.
- Taught about desktop support and troubleshooting.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of hardware and software
- Immense ability to create and edit audio and video
- Extended ability to create web pages
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft office, operating systems, Adobe, Java Script and internet browsing
- Extensive experience in computer networking knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS and network design
B.S in Information Technology, 2004, Stanford University
Microsoft Certification,, 2006, Carnegie Mellon University