1484 Elk Creek Road
Lithonia, GA 30058
Job Objective In a quest of challenging teaching position as a Gym Instructor utilizing creativity and a genuine desire to educate.
- Gym Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Virginia College, Montgomery, AL
- Developed and implemented personal training programs.
- Analyzed and instructed good body mechanics.
- Instructed proper breathing techniques used throughout physical exertion.
- Motivated and instructed a variety of exercise activities such as Warm ups, cool downs, stretching, strength training and cardiovascular exercise.
- Evaluated the abilities of individuals by measuring, weighing and carried out fitness tests to check heart rate, blood pressure and lung capacity.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive training experience in health and wellness programs
- Substantial understanding of human behavior
- Broad knowledge of resistance machine exercise techniques
- Educated clients regarding the best exercise methods to meet their needs
- Wide knowledge of functional and innovative gym equipment
B.S in Physical Education, 2004, Brown University
CYQ Level 3 certification, 2006, Duke University