3949 Thorn Street
Hulett, WY 82720
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Group Exercise Instructor within your valued institution where I can utilize my education, experience and teaching abilities.
- Group Exercise Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Bellevue Community College, Bellevue, WA
- Organized physical education programs to encourage development of the participant’s physical attributes.
- Instructed about weight control, nutrition and lifestyle issues to students.
- Conducted indoor and outdoor games such as volleyball, baseball, basketball, tennis and golf.
- Instructed about fitness equipment to students.
- Developed and maintained an exercise program.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong physical condition to instruct group activities
- Sound knowledge of the cardiovascular system, physical fitness and human anatomy
- Extended ability to organize therapeutic, recreational and athletic activities
- Solid ability to demonstrate gymnastic and training equipment
- Extensive experience in leading boot camps, athletic conditioning and Cross Fit programs
B.S in Physical Education, 2004, Stanford University
Group Fitness Instructor Certification, 2006, Dartmouth University