2981 Jadewood Farms
Millburn, NJ 7041
Job Objective To obtain a position as an ESL Instructor utilizing my leadership and communication skills to contribute to student success.
- ESL Instructor, 2006 to Present
- University of Maryland, College Park , MD
- Instructed students basic English skills such as reading, writing, speaking, pronunciation, and listening.
- Taught rote pronunciation techniques.
- Instructed through gestures, pictures and demonstrations.
- Applied a variety of techniques while instructing such as quizzes, textbooks, videos and computer lessons.
- Helped native speakers increase and polish their knowledge and their skills in using English.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Immense ability to teach English grammar, writing, reading, pronunciation, speaking and listening skills
- Profound ability to introduce cultural aspects to ESL students
- Extended ability to speak a foreign language
- Excellent ability to effectively present information
- Profound ability to teach English to students whose native language is not English
B.S in English Language Arts, 2004, Columbia University
ESL Certification,2006, Carnegie Mellon University