873 Burnside Avenue
Price, UT 84501
Job Objective To secure a responsible and challenging role as an English Instructor in a progressive organization.
- English Instructor, 2006 to Present
- University of Phoenix, New York, NY
- Taught English literature, rhetoric and grammar.
- Educated students in the language arts, reading comprehension, writing, speaking and listening.
- Instructed English language and literature, including comparative literature.
- Responsible for preparing all relevant lectures and teaching materials.
- Helped students to acquire fluency in English, both spoken and written.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of professional teaching techniques and methods
- Sound knowledge in the English language and literature
- Profound ability to instruct students in supportive manner
- Strong ability in reading, listening, writing and speaking
- Expert in English composition, American literature, Western literature and American grammar
B.A in English, 2004, Johns Hopkins University
M.A in English, 2006, Georgetown University