1304 Poplar Lane
Miami, FL 33176
Job Objective To obtain a position as a Dance Instructor utilizing my leadership and communication skills to contribute to student success.
- Dance Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Ariel Dance Company and School of Dance, San Jose, CA
- Planned and implemented a dance curriculum for students.
- Taught dance classes for participants of all ages.
- Taught students in ballroom, tap and ballet.
- Offered suggestions to students on how to improve their dance techniques.
- Instructed and demonstrated a wide range of dance styles to the students.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound ability to design innovative dance steps
- Excellent consistency in dance practices and enthusiastic about working with children
- Broad experience in a variety of dance styles such as jazz, modern, ballet, tap, hip hop, folk, ballroom, & swing
- Strong confidence, flexibility, physical fitness, stamina and perseverance
- Extensive experience in ballroom dancing and tap dancing
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Dance, 2004, Johns Hopkins University
Certified Movement Analyst (CMA), 2006, Emory University