719 Abia Martin Drive
New York, NY 10011
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Culinary Instructor within your valued institution where I can utilize my education, experience and teaching abilities.
- Culinary Instructor, 2006 to Present
- California School of Culinary Arts, Pasadena, California
- Instructed about science of food, diet and nutrition to students.
- Instructed culinary arts, theory, techniques and terminology to students.
- Instructed food preparation applying kitchen safety and sanitation techniques.
- Organized the culinary arts program.
- Instructed about housekeeping, safety and equipment security.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong working experience in catering services, restaurants, fast food, food courts and institutional services
- Excellent culinary experience in a commercial kitchen and catering
- Extended ability to lift heavy pots and kettles
- Immense ability to maintain positive working relationships with a restaurant and related agencies
- Well-versed with word processing, spreadsheet and MS office suite
B.S in Food Science & Technology, 2004, Columbia University
Culinary Arts Certification, 2006, Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY