1713 Aviation Way
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Job Objective Look forward to join your esteemed organization, as a College Instructor and utilize all my teaching and communication skills as well as my educational experience.
- College Instructor, 2006 to Present
- University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- Conducted lectures and seminars in science field.
- Trained new academics.
- Prepared lectures and monitored teaching assistants.
- Corrected student examination papers and advised students.
- Enhanced students understanding of particular subjects and philosophies.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive communication and listening skills.
- Strong presentation and decision making skills.
- Excellent ability to conduct research and write textbooks.
- Profound ability to shape students’ goals and careers.
- Immense ability to provide the distance learning opportunities to virtual students.
B.S in Mathematics, 2004, Yale University
M.S in Mathematics & Statistics, 2006, Northwestern University