3875 Cambridge Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Job Objective Seeking a challenging Adjunct Instructor position utilizing creativity and true desire to educate.
- Adjunct Instructor, 2006 to Present
- University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma, Chickasha, OK
- Taught Mathematics, chemistry, biological sciences, physics and psychology.
- Instructed English literature, business and foreign language.
- Instructed MS office, e-mail and internet browsing.
- Conducted classroom discussions, assigned reading and evaluated student work.
- Verified and maintained records of student attendance.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Immense ability to develop own technique in presenting the curriculum materials
- Sound knowledge in variety of teaching styles and methods
- Extensive working experience in online teaching
- Comprehensive knowledge of principles and methods of instruction
- Thorough experience with internship programs
B.S in Physics and Mathematics, 2004, El Centro College, Dallas, TX
M.S in Physics, 2006, Harvard University