4968 Havanna Street
Asheboro, NC 27203
Job Objective To be given a chance to use my education and skills as a Window Treatment Installer to help company grow and thrive.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in installing various kinds of windows treatments
- Sound knowledge of all associated tools and equipments
- Profound knowledge of all the principles of window installation techniques
- Ability to work and use all kinds of hand and power tools
- Immense ability to work for long hours and can work without supervision
- Good understanding of different size of windows and its panels and measurements
- Ability to use hand & small power tools in installation process
Window Treatment Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
Distinctive Window Treatments Inc,,Asheboro, NC
- Provided various solutions of window treatments to enhance the room such as installing venetian blinds.
- Prepared the drapes for the clients and delivered it as well.
- Inspected the site to measure the area to drape or install blinds, marked the areas for fixing the brackets.
- Ensured that there are no defects in the functioning of the drapes and the blinds by lowering and adjusting the cords.
- Monitored the holes in the walls for installation with the help of various hand tools.
Window Treatment Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
Custom Decorators, Inc., Asheboro, NC
- Installed various window treatments in the houses and offices to enhance the look of the area.
- Administered the windows and then installed blinds, roller shades, cubicle curtains and various tracks.
High School Diploma, Lake Gibson High School, Lakeland, FL