4827 McVaney Road
Forest City, NC 28043
Job Objective To secure the position of TV Installer with company in which my skills can enhance business by helping to build a good dependable reputation.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in installing all kinds of television sets
- Outstanding knowledge of all television systems and their various parts
- Operational knowledge of the associated electronic parts
- Ability to work from heights and in small spaces
- Ability to assess optimal placement of TV
- Ability to communicate with customers to review the installation process
- Ability to read and interpret the instructions given by the customer
TV Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
Dish Network,Forest City, NC
- Assembled the television set and connected all the wires such as the cable to it.
- Installed all associated components of the TV such as set top box, dish TV and cable television.
- Performed troubleshooting on the equipment in relation to the customer complaints and resolved them.
- Trained the customer on the equipment usage and the installation process.
- Prepared documents of all the installation and maintenance work carried out.
- Ensured customer satisfaction by providing optimal services to the customers.
TV Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
Streamline Communications, Inc, Forest City, NC
- Installed the cable television cables to the TV at the site with the help of various tools.
- Repaired and ensured the optimal reception of the network to ensure uninterrupted viewing.
- Monitored the incoming signals by connecting the television to the cable systems.
- Facilitated optimal reception by measuring the strength from the pole using various test equipments.
- Helped in reducing the resistance of the wire from the utility pole to bring the signal to the desired level.
High School Diploma, Eagle’s Landing High School, McDonough, GA