4237 Cottrill Lane
Stlouis, MO 63101
Career Objective Seeking PV Installer position with well-established business where my knowledge and training will be utilized to their fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience with installation of PV systems
- Outstanding knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Profound knowledge of the ground and roof mounting rack systems
- Wide knowledge of PV material and installation
- Familiarity with electrical wiring of AC and DC systems
- Ability to install all types of grid tied inverters
- Ability to maintain inventory and equipment to ensure smooth operation
PV Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
- Maintained the inventory for all installation projects.
- Planned the layout of the solar modules and completed the pre assembling in the warehouse itself.
- Installed the equipments by mounting them in racks, modules and various other electrical equipments.
- Prepared documents of all the installation process carried.
- Participated in various training sessions on the new products and technologies in installation.
PV Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
SunPower Corporation, Stlouis, MO
- Ensured the smooth working of the system and the installation process by regularly coordinating with the operation team.
- Installed the various associated components of a PV system.
- Performed mount racking for rooftops, ground mounted systems and the wiring of various other systems.
High School Diploma, Saratoga High School, Saratoga, AR