395 Center Avenue
Fresno, CA 93704
Job Objective Self-motivated, energetic Fire Alarm Installer seeking a position with company to both enhance my skills in this profession and to help expand the growth of company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in installing fire alarm within established standards and codes
- Expertise in fire alarm prevention products
- Wide knowledge of the alarm and detection systems
- Operational knowledge of various smoke detector and fireman’s phone
- Ability to maintain various vehicles and equipments and keep their insurance updated
- Skilled at installation, service, troubleshooting and programming of numerous Fire Alarm Systems
- Proficient with Silent Knight, Simplex, Notifier, EST and Fire Lite
- Ability to work at a height and carry heavy load
- Proficient in troubleshooting the fire alarm system
Fire Alarm Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
TradeStar -,Fresno, CA
- Coordinated with the customers to understand their security requirements and adjust the system according to their needs and room sizes.
- Performed various functions to install the equipment such as drilling holes in the ceilings and floors.
- Pulled the cables through various holes for the fixture outlet and terminated the cables at the end.
- Inspected the work site and studied the building plans and blue prints, determined the equipments required for the installation in accordance to the same.
- Ensured proper functioning of the system by regularly checking the keypad programming, batteries and sirens of the system.
Fire Alarm Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
Universal Fire & Safety Service, Fresno, CA
- Installed all alarm systems in accordance to the engineering drawings.
- Interfaced with the customer representative and managed a small team for the project.
- Maintained and installed fire and security alarms.
- Performed troubleshooting on products and resolved any malfunction.
- Designed the installation process with the help of drawings and maintained the documents for the same.
- Maintained all safety regulations and procedures while installing the equipments.
High School Diploma, Calico Rock High School, Calico Rock, AR