375 Church Street
New York, NY 10017
Objective To be a part of The Dish Network Corporation as Network Installer.
- Strong experience of installing the satellite TV equipments
- Deep knowledge of the various dishes and their network setting
- Operational knowledge of the satellite installation service
- Ability to read and comprehend the various manuals, technical drawings and schematics
- Ability to assess optimal placement of satellite dish and communicates with customers
- Ability to climb on ladders up to 40 feet in height
- Ability to work from heights and lift heavy objects
Dish Network Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
National Dish Installer, New York, NY
- Administered the hiring and training of the installation staff to provide optimal services.
- Maintained the high profile accounts for the company such as the VIPs of the area.
- Reviewed the working of the staff on a regular basis and resolved all complex customer issues.
- Prepared reports of the installation and maintenance work according to the needs of the company.
- Supervised the installation process and the proper functioning of equipment.
- Managed a team of employees to complete the timely process of installation.
Dish Network Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
Dish Network, New York, NY
- Maintained all the safety regulations at the work site.
- Ensured that the service provided is of optimum level and the customer is satisfied with the services.
- Prepared the required documentation of the installation and maintenance products, maintained the inventory of the equipments.
- Evaluated the site to ensure the correct placement of the satellite dish and reviewed the entire installation process.
- Installed the satellite dish according to the technical specifications given by the manufacturer.
High School Diploma, Meridian High School, Pompano Beach, FL