3508 Brown Street
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Job Objective Searching for an opportunity to work for well-established company where my skills and training as a CCTV Installer will be put to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in installing CCTV devices
- Sound knowledge of the steel and electrical installations
- Profound knowledge of the CCTV systems and its working
- Familiarity with CCTV, Access Control , Burglar Alarm, Fire Alarm Contractors and HVAC
- Operational knowledge of Commercial Fire Systems, CCTV, Intercom, and Card Access Systems
- Ability to manage a project and supervise the work that is being carried
CCTV Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
Qualified Systems Contracting, Phoenix, AZ
- Installed and programmed the CCTV systems in the light commercial and residential environment.
- Designed the site drawings and installed the system accordingly on the plans drawn earlier.
- Installed the audio and video CCTV system along with the DVR system.
- Organized the network with the help of different types of cameras and then connecting it to the main system.
- Monitored the cameras that were installed in the system with the help of the wireless data transfers.
CCTV Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
Teksystems, Phoenix, AZ
- Tested the CCTV, security and the fire alarm functions with the help of the testing equipments, fixed if any malfunctions.
- Installed the equipments by programming the equipment such as CCTV, security and the fire alarm system according to the regulations and standards of the government.
- Planned the equipment installation by identifying the requirement of the customer and evaluating the location to prepare the lay out plans.
- Prepared equipments for installation by gathering all the necessary equipments, tools and supplies.
High School Diploma, Teton High School, Driggs, ID