1750 Joy Lane
City Of Commerce, CA 90040
Job Objective To obtain a QA Inspector position in which my experience can be beneficial to company and my knowledge can put to good use.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in inspecting the quality of the products
- Expertise in checking for the ISO 9000 products
- Sound knowledge of Auto CAD and CNC programs
- Remarkable knowledge of the various measuring tools and engineering drawings
- Ability to use the basic measuring tools while inspecting facilities
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with the customer
- Familiarity in using Microsoft Office application
QA Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Baxter, City Of Commerce, CA
- Reviewed all the quality control activities of the production to ensure that they are in compliance with the procedures.
- Performed inspections on the finished goods and ensured the quality of the product prior to leaving the facility.
- Approved and reviewed the records of the print labels and made recommendation if there are any discrepancies.
- Maintained a database and correctly entered all the information.
QA Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Boston Scientific Corporation, City Of Commerce, CA
- Studied and interpreted the blue prints and technical drawings in the inspection process.
- Evaluated all the quality documents and maintained records for the same.
- Recommended corrective action in case there are some discrepancies found in the site or the product.
- Monitored the tools and equipments and ensured that they are maintained in accordance to the required quality standards.
- Coordinated with the vendors to ensure proper functioning of the outsourced parts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Stevenson University, Stevenson, MD