2508 Hornor Avenue
Mena, OK 71953
Job Objective To work with a reputed company as a NDT Inspector and to use my skills and knowledge to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in inspecting various NDT equipments
- Profound knowledge of the centrifugal compressors, steam turbines and reciprocating compressors
- Operational knowledge of the precision measuring equipments
- Ability to inspect welds, casting and forgings with the help of the UT instruments
- Ability to maintain the equipment and ensure its proper functioning
- Skilled to conduct visual examination of the equipments
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proficient in using measurement tools in inspection
- Ability to work with written procedures, structural drawings and specifications
NDT Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Petro Carbon NDT Solutions, Mena, OK
- Inspected the products visually in accordance to the client and supplier’s technical specifications.
- Performed inspections on products with the help of non destructive testing methods such as liquid pentrant and UT.
- Maintained a record of all the inspection process in accordance to the procedures.
- Monitored the inspection process and recommended necessary changes if the product demands it.
- Administered the inspection process and insured that all safety procedures are followed in the work area.
- Participated in various trainings programs to enhance the inspection skills.
NDT Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Vonore, Mena, OK
- Inspected all equipments by disassembling them.
- Performed complete inspection of the products and followed the Standard Work Procedures and Policies while inspecting.
- Prepared records of all the inspection work carried and if required provided sketches of the same.
- Administered the process by using special calibrated tools and simple hand tools for inspecting the products.
- Studied and interpreted the assembly blueprints and performed the inspection in accordance to the technical specifications.
- Coordinated with the management and performed the inspection work as directed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Heidelberg College, Tiffin, OH