2145 White Lane
Macon, GA 31201
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to secure a Fire Sprinkler Inspector position with your company and then use my education and past experience to help company meet and surpassboth short and long-term goals.
Fire Sprinkler Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Simplex Grinnell, Macon, GA
- Assisted the sales team in acquiring new clients for the installation of sprinkler systems.
- Coordinated with the maintenance mangers, building owners and other decision makers to schedules meetings.
- Conducted inspection on all kinds of sprinkler systems such as deluge systems, wet and dry pipes, fire pumps and stand pipes.
- Prepared and maintained inspection reports.
- Performed troubleshoot on the sprinkler systems and repaired any malfunctions in it.
- Administered a team to assist in installation, repair and inspection of the sprinkler system.
Fire Sprinkler Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Wiginton Fire Systems, Macon, GA
- Inspected and checked the proper working of the fire sprinkler systems, fire pumps and suppression systems.
- Maintained and repaired fire sprinklers and the associated equipments and devices, performed corrective and preventative maintenance on them.
- Administered the installation and inspection of the sprinkler systems by working from height and crawling in ducts and other places.
- Performed all preventative maintenance on fire alarm systems in accordance to the life safety codes.
- Coordinated with the customers for servicing the equipments.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experience in inspecting fire sprinkler systems
- Sound knowledge of the various fire sprinkler systems
- Deep knowledge of the dry and wet systems, fire pumps and fire alarm panels
- Exceptional ability to maintain relations with the fire department and insurance executives
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints and diagrams
- Ability to interact with fire department and insurance company representatives
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Proficient in communication in both the written and oral forms
High School Diploma, Francis W. Parker High School, Chicago, IL