1529 Buckhannan Avenue
Ontario, NY 14519
Objective To be given the opportunity to work with other professionals within this field by obtaining the position of Electrical Inspector.
- Remarkable experience in inspecting electrical distribution and plant electrical systems
- Sound knowledge of electrical wiring diagrams
- Profound knowledge to troubleshooting and repair of electrical systems
- Ability to understand schematics and other technical manuals
- Ability to multitask and prioritize the work to meet the deadlines
- Ability to inspect and repair the 480 volts above electrical systems
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and Maximo
Electrical Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Goodrich Corporation, Ontario, NY
- Administered all the inspections on the hold points such as fire alarm systems and insulation resistance.
- Coordinated with the environmental organizations for monitoring and testing the disposable wastes of the various hazardous materials.
- Assisted the other departments to ensure smooth working of the project and work in emergencies as well.
- Monitored the construction documents and checked for any discrepancies in the plan and actual work.
Electrical Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
M.C. Dean, Inc, Ontario, NY
- Monitored the installation process of the subcontractor by carrying regular inspections.
- Reviewed the various construction drawings and specifications for the project.
- Trained the various staff member and junior inspector in inspecting the electrical system.
- Inspected the smooth working of the high and low voltage electrical gearbox.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Northern Oklahoma College, Tonkawa, OK