1214 Lady Bug Drive
Staten Island, NY 10314
Job Objective Searching for an opportunity to obtain the position of Automotive Inspector in which to use my special talents and skills to excel in this career.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable inspection experience in body shop and automobile estimating environment
- Expertise in inspecting automotive for auction
- Profound knowledge of the body repair insurance claims
- Sound knowledge the various hand held devices
- Remarkable ability to identify the damage done to the vehicles
- Ability to work in all weather and without supervision to meet all deadlines
- Skilled at estimating the cost of body repair shop
Automotive Inspector, October 2006 – Present
CT Services, Staten Island, NY
- Inspected the vehicle and catered to the need of the customer in accordance to the company’s contract.
- Evaluated the vehicle for various damage such as dents, cargo area defects, dings, color differentiation in the vehicle.
- Maintained all equipments and ensured that they are in good working conditions, reported any malfunction to the seniors.
- Prepared a data of all the vehicles by making entries in the handheld devices and ensured that all the information stored is accurate.
- Coordinated with the facility supervisor to escalate any discrepancies in the claims within the required timeframe.
Automotive Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Kelly Automotive Services Group, Staten Island, NY
- Inspected various vehicles in dealerships and auction to ensure that they are in compliance with the company guidelines.
- Maintained a record of all data in various hand held devices and took pictures of the automotive with the help of a digital camera to keep a record.
- Performed routine inspection on the vehicle for body damage to evaluate any previous repair done on the vehicle.
- Prepared records of the damage done to the vehicle by using collision estimating software.
Associate Degree in Automotive Technology, Western Iowa Tech Community College, Sioux City, IA